Spring will finally arrive this month! We are helping the cause by accepting spring and summer clothes and stocking our racks with the latest trends in jewelry and accessories, as well as offering deals worth tracking through the snow to get. Stop in soon to see us and keep reading for more reasons for why you should sooner than later!
Mark Your Calendar.
Trend Magazine Fundraiser
When: Saturday, March 7th from 12-5
Where: The Loft
What: This event will be full of fun deals and specials and help support Trend Magazine. Read below for more details!
• Bring a man with you and you get $5 off your $25 purchase
• The Beauty Counter will be giving free makeovers upstairs at The Loft
•10% of proceeds are going to help Trend Magazine
• We will also be serving refreshments for the customers during this event
Winter Items are 50% off!
Let’s Be Social
It can get pretty cold here in Iowa, and out of staters may have a hard time making it into the store. You can “window” shop online by following us on pinterest. We are constantly taking in store shots and creating fantastic inspiration boards. Stay up to date with all of our latest prom dress arrivals.
We are accepting long formal Prom Dresses until March 15th. They are coming in fast so be sure to check our inventory often! We have shoes and accessories waiting to be the statements to show off your dream prom attire. Not sure which dress to choose? Take our quiz here to discover your prom dress personality.
- Dresses brought in must be dry cleaned
- No underarm stains
- Check for missing beading, torn seams along the bottom and bring in repaired
- Must be new within the last 2-3 years
- No bridesmaid dresses
Store Hours Reminder
- Monday-Wednesday 10am-7pm
- Thursday 10am-8pm
- Friday 10am-7pm
- Saturday 10am-5pm
- Sunday 1pm-5pm
Rewards are at The Loft. Once you spend $150 at, you will receive a $5 credit. It is that easy! You simply shop and gain rewards. Be sure when checking out we have your name, address and current email.
Rewards never expire, and can be combined at checkout.
New Product Alert: Jenuinely Pure
We are thrilled to announce The Loft is taking on a new skin care line called Jenuinely Pure. It’s pure, natural, and organic!
Jenuinely Pure was founded by a mom looking for PURE, NATURAL and ORGANIC products to use in her home for her family. Not finding anything on the market that was truly PURE, NATURAL and AFFORDABLE, she started developing products in her home. This venture not only produced safe and effective products, the founder discovered many friends and families also wanting to use her products, in their homes. Jenuinely Pure was born. Even though the company has changed hands, the current owners run it based on the same principles.
· Only PURE, NATURAL and ORGANIC ingredients go into our products.
· Jenuinely Pure is a family-run business based in the Ames area.
· We offer a full line of products for the Face, Body, Home and Baby.
· Our products are full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids to rejuvenate your skin. How do we know they are effective? Because we have used the products in our home for several years and have seen the positive results dealing with dry skin, eczema, blemishes and other skin irritations.
· Jenuinely Pure…worth the switch.
Accepting Scrubs March 1st!
New! We are going to start taking scrubs starting immediately. A lot of what we will carry will be new but there will be some consigned as well.
Are you the trend setter in your circle of friends? Maybe you’re the diva of the group who loves glam and gold. Either way your prom dress should reflect your personality and at The Loft we have more than enough dresses to choose from to make sure your prom dress fits your personality. Take our fun interactive quiz to find out which dress style fits you best! Visit our most current blog to get a link to the quiz!
We have been loving this amazing out of season weather and it only gets us all the more in the mood for outdoor fun in the sun! We know its temporary, but it’s a good reminder we are now accepting spring and summer items. In the meantime, stay warm as we finish out this winter and come by on March 7th for our fundraiser event!
Thank you for your business, and as always for shopping local!