Beauty is pain, but it doesn’t have to be. A sharp pair of heels can take an ordinary outfit and transform it instantly to stand out among the masses. This puts all the more pressure on being able to bear it all for a stunning look. Below are seven useful tips and products for taking the hurt out of heels. When you are finished reading all of our tips and tricks, then stop in to pick up loads of fashionable pumps to fill your life with comfortable style!
- Look for wider toes, a round toe or an open toe to give your toes some wiggle room.
- Find heels with straps to prevent your feet from sliding out or causing rub which can lead to blisters.
3. Use Dr. Scholl’s gel inserts to help cushion your feet. You’ll want to make sure they fit into your heels properly so it doesn’t make it more uncomfortable.
4. Moleskin Plus is a product by Dr. Scholl’s that you can utilize to help prevent blisters.
5. Wear your heels around the house for awhile before wearing them out to break them in and work your way up to wearing them for longer periods of time.
6. Go shoe shopping at the end of the day when your feet are more swollen to ensure a good fit.
7. Ice your feet for 15 minutes at the end of the day to reduce any swelling from wearing heels.
Apply these useful tips to your current shoe collection. You can also pick up multiple pairs of stunning heels at The Loft in Ames, Iowa to keep current on all the latest trends.