The clouds have finally broken and the sunshine is a welcome long lost friend! We’ve got some exciting events in down town Ames to take advantage of the gorgeous weather. Dollar days are on the horizon and you won’t want to miss all the incredible deals. This is just a fraction of the awesome activities we have in store in the coming months. Read on to find out more!
Grab Your Planner
FOODIES AND BREW
Foodies & Brew is a fundraiser for Downtown Ames to support beautification and growth of the downtown business district. Local restaurateurs and chefs will showcase their talents by providing samples of unique food creations. Event attendees will be encouraged to visit each station and vote for the People’s Choice Award. A selection of craft beers will also be available for sampling, and each attendee will receive a souvenir glass.
May 11, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Main Street Ames, IA Ames Airport Hangar
Click here to buy tickets! GA $30 Day of tickets $35
The annual ArtWalk is a great event that showcases downtown businesses as well as community artists. Discover the artworks of painters, jewelry makers, photographers, woodworkers, potters, sculptors and much more.
Friday June 2nd from 5-8pm
Main Street, Ames Iowa
Perhaps the sale our customers look forward to the most, Dollar Days are here! Tons of great kids items for just $1.
July 26th-28th – During normal business hours
The Loft on Main Street
Fill a bag and pay just $5! Stock up on all the clothes you need for your summer vacation or plan ahead for back to school!
July 29th-31st During normal business hours!
The Loft on Main Street
Accepting Summer Now!
● Last Call for Summer Clothing: Summer includes tanks, shorts, capris, sandals, casual summer shoes, athletic (except fleece lined), new swimsuits with tags – full sets only. These will be accepted until June 30th. Click here for more information.
● Homecoming: Accepting August 1st through the 31st. This includes short formal dresses and formal shoes. Unfortunately no bridesmaid or Mother of the bride dresses will be accepted. Shop our inventory online at theloftames.com
Consignment at The Loft is very easy! We just ask you follow these guidelines:
● Please bring no more than 25 items a day.
● We take clothes, shoes, accessories, purses, prom dresses and formalwear.
● We accept misses sizes 0 to plus & men’s sizes XS to 2XL.
● Please look over your items thoroughly. We will only accept the highest quality and current trend items.
● Your items are on the floor for 90 days, they will go on sale as we see fit so we can get the most money for you.
● After 90 days, any item that does not sell becomes the property of The Loft. You will receive 40% of the selling price for items priced under $30.00 and 50% for items priced over $30.00.
● Once an item of yours has sold, the money goes directly on your account and you can come in at any time and receive your money (over $25 we issue a check) or use it as in-store credit. It is completely up to you!
● No appointment is necessary.
● No consignment accepted 1 hour before closing.
● No consignment accepted on Sunday.
We’ve got bling! This doesn’t even come close to showing the breadth of our inventory. Let the sparkle catch your eye, then as you flip the tag over to see the price be prepared to be amazed. We have such great deals on lovely items! Pop in soon to find your own treasures!
Until Next Time
Thank you for taking the time to read our news. We are committing to make this the best year yet at The Loft and we can’t wait to keep sharing our one of a kind products with our one of a kind shoppers.
Thank you for your business, and as always for shopping local!