There is an inexpensive, easy to use, fun way to get your products and services out to a vast amount of target consumers, but you have to know how to use this powerful tool well. Small businesses like ours use social media on a daily basis get the word out about our products and services. If you are a business owner, read on to learn some tips for getting the most out of your social media presence. No business? No problem, learn how this can help you gain access to the products and services you love, and support your favorite local businesses!
Three Simple Ways to Help out a Business
- Use a Facebook “Reaction” or comment instead of just a like which gives a better search result for small businesses.
- Like something you see?? SHARE SHARE SHARE!! It helps your friends who will see it, and the business you love.
- Give a great and honest review on Facebook, Google, Yelp, or other directories. Reviews help other shoppers and helps businesses know where they can improve if needed.
Boost your own Business
- Ask for what you want – call your friends to action. Give them a reason to share. Maybe it’s a funny picture, or a great deal. Incentivize your audience to get them to act.
- Always respond to comments and reviews. If you get a negative review, a solid and honest explanation can un-do the damage of a bad review. The faster you respond the better, showing great customer service.
- Social media gives you access to a close and targeted group. If your product would do well at a national level, paid advertisements might make all the difference in your results.
- Don’t share political or religious views, you may alienate your audience.
- By linking your social media to your website and visa versa you will gain traffic to your online presence, giving you credibility for better organic search results.
- If you don’t already have a plan, developing a social strategy may save you money on your marketing overall.
Need a summer wardrobe facelift? Check out our Facebook page or theloftames.com to see our new inventory. We also keep current on instagram. Give us a like today to keep up with all of current inventory and current sales!