Happy Fourth of July everyone! The Fourth of July parade on Main Street is a must see this year. Dollar Days are coming up fast and we have all kinds of great deals for those back to school outfits. It may feel like summer just started, but you’ll need to get those closets stocked for back to school before you know it. Read on to find out more!
Grab Your Planner
The 4th of July Parade
The 4th of July Parade is one of the largest events of the summer, and attracted thousands of attendees last year! What a great connection between Main Street and the city of Ames! Join us before at the Ames City Hall for a Pancake Breakfast from 8:30-10:30.
July 4th, 11:00 am
Main Street Ames, IA
Perhaps the sale our customers look forward to the most, Dollar Days are here! Tons of great kids items for just $1.
July 26th-28th – During normal business hours
The Loft on Main Street
Fill a bag and pay just $5! Stock up on all the clothes you need for your summer vacation or plan ahead for back to school!
July 29th-31st During normal business hours!
The Loft on Main Street
Tax Free Weekend
Tax free weekend, when no tax will be collected on sales of an article of clothing or footwear having a selling price less than $100.00. It is a great weekend to stock up for the fall!
Ames Loft Location
● Summer consignment has ended and fall consignment will begin on August 1st! Fall consignment includes long sleeve and 3/4 sleeve shirts, pants, jeans, hoodies, lightweight sweaters and cardigans, jackets, boots, and athletic wear. All heavy coats, sweaters, and holiday items will not be accepted at this time.
● Homecoming: Accepting August 1st through the 31st. This includes short formal dresses and formal shoes. Unfortunately no bridesmaid or Mother of the bride dresses will be accepted. Shop our inventory online at theloftames.com
Consignment at The Loft is very easy! We just ask you follow these guidelines:
● Please bring no more than 25 items a day.
● We take clothes, shoes, accessories, purses, prom dresses and formalwear.
● We accept misses sizes 0 to plus & men’s sizes XS to 2XL.
● Please look over your items thoroughly. We will only accept the highest quality and current trend items.
● Your items are on the floor for 90 days, they will go on sale as we see fit so we can get the most money for you.
● After 90 days, any item that does not sell becomes the property of The Loft. You will receive 40% of the selling price for items priced under $30.00 and 50% for items priced over $30.00.
● Once an item of yours has sold, the money goes directly on your account and you can come in at any time and receive your money (over $25 we issue a check) or use it as in-store credit. It is completely up to you!
● No appointment is necessary.
● No consignment accepted 1 hour before closing.
● No consignment accepted on Sunday.
It doesn’t feel like it but soon fall will be here! Come in and check out the latest products for fall including scarves, cozy kicks, and beautiful formal ware!
Until Next Time
Thank you for taking the time to read our news. We are committing to make this the best year yet at The Loft and we can’t wait to keep sharing our one of a kind products with our one of a kind shoppers.
Thank you for your business, and as always for shopping local!