Get your knock knock jokes ready because its almost time for Halloween! Need a little help with your costumes this year? No problem! Stop on by The Loft and see what we have in stock. Create some great costumes from our ever changing clothing and accessory inventory!
Grab Your Planner
Enjoy all there is to eat and drink in downtown Ames! Over a dozen downtown restaurants and bars will offer special prices, unique entrees, and great drink options.
– Aunt Maude’s
– Bar La Tosca
– Cafe Diem
– Chocolaterie Stam
– Della Viti
– Downtown Deli
– Great Harvest Bread Co.
– Great Plains Sauce & Pizza Dough Co.
– The Grove Cafe
– Little Woods Herbal
– London Underground
– Olde Main Brewing Co.
– Smiles Food Carts
– Wheatsfield Cooperative
– Whiskey River
This community event is presented by The Loft and Cafe Diem and supported by Stoltze & Stoltze Family Dentistry, Vision Bank, Scott Richardson State Farm Insurance, Della Viti, and Gilger Designs. Dine Downtown Ames is a participant in the Main Street Iowa Restaurant Week.
Main Street Ames, IA
Live polka music, dancing, great German food, Guten Tag, and much more! Beer will be sold by the glass from 1-10 pm with a special craft beer sampling through tickets until 5 pm.
Main Street Ames, IA
$10 Admissionin advance $12 at the gate!
All persons under 21 must be accompanied by a parent.
Main Street Trick or Treat
Are you a fan of trick or treating? Or maybe your kids are! Trick or Treating in Downtown Ames is always a fun, family friendly event. Our friendly businesses in Downtown Ames get to enjoy a fun afternoon with the kids,.
October 26th 10 am- 2 pm
Main Street, Ames Iowa
We’re delighted to inform you that The Loft Ames has been selected as one of the best Consignment Shops in Iowa by Best of AmericanTowns! Check out the blog here!
●Winter consignment begins October 1st! Winter items include; long sleeve shirts, winter coats and boots, close-toed shoes and boots, heavy sweaters and cardigans, jeans, and pants.
●Prom consignment will begin December 1st!
Consignment at The Loft is very easy! We just ask you follow these guidelines:
● Please bring no more than 25 items a day.
● We take clothes, shoes, accessories, purses, prom dresses and formalwear.
● We accept misses sizes 0 to plus & men’s sizes XS to 2XL.
● Please look over your items thoroughly. We will only accept the highest quality and current trend items.
● Your items are on the floor for 90 days, they will go on sale as we see fit so we can get the most money for you.
● After 90 days, any item that does not sell becomes the property of The Loft. You will receive 40% of the selling price for items priced under $30.00 and 50% for items priced over $30.00.
● Once an item of yours has sold, the money goes directly on your account and you can come in at any time and receive your money (over $25 we issue a check) or use it as in-store credit. It is completely up to you!
● No appointment is necessary.
● No consignment accepted 1 hour before closing.
● No consignment accepted on Sunday.
We’ve got bling! This doesn’t even come close to showing the breadth of our inventory. Let the sparkle catch your eye, as you search for your perfect outfit. We have such great deals on lovely items! Pop in soon to find your own treasures!
Until Next Time
Thank you for taking the time to read our news. We are committing to make this the best year yet at The Loft and we can’t wait to keep sharing our one of a kind products with our one of a kind shoppers.
Thank you for your business, and as always for shopping local!