The holidays are among us! Got some last minute shopping to do? Whether it’s for you, your friends, and family, we have got your holiday needs covered. Stop in and let us help you find the perfect gift!
Grab Your Planner
Raising Readers in Story County would like to provide 1000 books to Salvation Army Families of Story County area this holiday season.
You can help by gifting new children’s books by dropping them off at the any of these convenient drop-off locations.
Your gift will help 100’s of children of Story County discover new worlds, learn new things, and experience amazing adventures through books.
October 22nd through December 7th
Duck Worth Wearing
First United Methodist Church
First Christian Church
Olde Main Brewing Company
Stoltze and Stoltze
Turning Head’s Salon
The Ames Chamber
United Church of Christ
The Snow Magic begins in November with the community Tree Lighting ceremony and holiday season kick-off events. Small Business Saturday is a promotion that reminds the community and visitors of the local benefits of shopping small.
Downtown Ames is a festive area to spend time during Holiday season!
Presenting Sponsors: The Loft and Cafe Diem. Supporting Sponsors: Stoltze & Stoltze Family Dentistry, Vision Bank, Della Viti, Gilger Designs, and Scott Richardson State Farm Insurance.
Thursday, November 8th
Main Street Ames, IA
A shopping day that needs no introduction. Join us Black Friday for amazing deals!!! Watch our Facebook page for the most up to date deals.
Friday, November 23rd
The Loft Ames, IA
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY
Support small business by purchasing Christmas gifts at local shops. We’ll have special deals for the day so check our Facebook page for updates!
Saturday, November 24th
The Loft Ames, IA
Thanksgiving Day: Closed
Black Friday and Small Business Saturday: Normal Business Hours
Christmas Eve: 10am-2pm
Christmas Day: Closed
December 26th: Closed
New Years Eve: 10am-2pm
New Years Day: Closed
Now Accepting Winter!
● Last Call for Winter Clothing: Winter consignment will end December 15th. No consignment will be accepted from December 15th through January 15th. Click here for more information.
● Spring & Summer ! Consignment for spring clothing will begin January 15th. Spring consignment includes short sleeve and 3/4 sleeve shirts. rain jackets, jeans, pants, capris, ankle booties, light jackets, athletic wear, and spring dresses.
● Prom consignment will continue through December 1st through Mark 1st.
Consignment at The Loft is very easy! We just ask you follow these guidelines:
● Please bring no more than 25 items a day.
● We take clothes, shoes, accessories, purses, prom dresses and formalwear.
● We accept misses sizes 0 to plus & men’s sizes XS to 2XL.
● Please look over your items thoroughly. We will only accept the highest quality and current trend items.
● Your items are on the floor for 90 days, they will go on sale as we see fit so we can get the most money for you.
● After 90 days, any item that does not sell becomes the property of The Loft. You will receive 40% of the selling price for items priced under $30.00 and 50% for items priced over $30.00.
● Once an item of yours has sold, the money goes directly on your account and you can come in at any time and receive your money (over $25 we issue a check) or use it as in-store credit. It is completely up to you!
● No appointment is necessary.
● No consignment accepted 1 hour before closing.
● No consignment accepted on Sunday.
HATS! Keep the heat in all the while looking oh so stylish. Come check out our winter hats! They make great stocking stuffers!
Until Next Time
Thank you for taking the time to read our news. We are committing to make this the best year yet at The Loft and we can’t wait to keep sharing our one of a kind products with our one of a kind shoppers. Happy New Year!
Thank you for your business, and as always for shopping local!